Overview of Social Activities
All social activities are being organized under the GVC Foundation. The activities include but not limited to the following:
- Spreading the message of peace and love across the globe to adopt a culture of helping each other;
- Conducting free or subsidized medical camps across the globe.
- Rendering legal aid for the underpreviledged ones.
- Coordinating and organizing blood donations across the globe.
- Coordinate and rendering financial assistance to the poor and the needy.
- Developing and organizing small scale projects mainly in the field of agriculture to enhace the livelihood and generate employment across the globe.
- To maintain various data and information about countries to enhance the global knowledge.
- Advocacy for preservation of culturage heritage;
- Advocacy for good governance and sustainability among the various countries;
- Advocacy for greener earth initiatives;
- To dissiminate useful information and facts about human health & safety for the general welfare of global citizens.
- To undertake extensive market research and maintain economic data to help improve the global economy.
To continuously works towards achieving of price stabilization and affordability in accessing and provision of basic necessities of human existence.