Theme 05: Promotion of Good Governance
Many people in the work are suffering because of very poor governance systems. The laws in many countries are not conducive to human advancement and freedom. Most of the people involved with governance are corrupted. Further, laws are either not that inclusive or adequate.
GVC would like to carry out the following:
- Study and conduct research about the laws of different countries.
- Conduct an analysis of the adequacy of laws in countries.
- Bring reforms in the governance systems in countries where the systems are not efficient.
- Bring changes and reforms of law provisions which are not against the values of human rights.
- Efficient and sound laws in every country in the world.
- Happy global citizens with improved systems in place.
- Enhanced lives of the people.