Theme 07: Creating of Responsible, Compassionate & Peaceful Global Citizens
Modern developments have brought more chaos as societies and families are breaking up. People are becoming more individualistic and self-centered. People are becoming more materialistic and selfish. There is a need to redefine the way we look at life. We need an overhaul in our approach of thoughts and actions that is more projected towards a common goal of making this world a better place through shared responsibilities.
GVC would like to carry out the following:
- Create a global culture of love, compassion and helping each other.
- Develop programs to spread the message of love and compassion.
- Develop education materials on taking up shared responsibilities.
- Organize various peace campaigns through seminars, workshops, and mass rallies.
- Create advocacy for parents to bring up their children through constant care and teachings of love and compassion at home.
- Create advocacy for educational institutions to include courses or programs to educate students about love, compassion, and tolerance.
- Unite religion bodies to work towards a common goal of achieving peace in the world.
- Peaceful and united societies.
- More peaceful global citizens.
- More responsible global citizens.
- A better world for everyone.